HIRING | Virtual Assistant for eCommerce Operations
The Job Overview
Our eCommerce Virtual Assistants are responsible for assisting our clients in their day-to-day Operations in eCommerce Setting.
An eCommerce Virtual Assistant will be responsible for accomplishing different tasks for our clients namely Customer Service, Order Processing, Supplier Communication, Logistics tracking, Issuing refunds/replacements/returns. If you have strong organizational skills and have excellent communication skills, this is the ideal position for you.
Below are some of the responsibilities that an eCommerce Virtual Assistant is expected to assume:
- Answer emails and/or chats from customers.
- Locate status of orders through multiple logistics partners.
- Ask the supplier some questions to answer any inquiries that are product related.
- Create or improve spiels to uphold high quality customer service.
- Conduct online research to find addresses and contact details for some logistics partners.
- Process orders using a third party software.
- Maintain sheets to organize the process of returns/exchanges/replacements.
- Prepare presentations according to instructions given.
- At times, you may also have to meet with clients to take about the progress of the job or check if you need anything to perform your job well.
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
Below are the qualifications and skills that are expected of an eCommerce Virtual Assistant:
- Minimum high school diploma, some college preferred
- Exhibit excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently using Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Suite
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Can take constructive criticism to improve performance
- Have initiative to improve processes or research whenever an unfamiliar topic or task arises
- Ability to multitask
- A positive attitude
- Excellent organization skills
- 13th Month Pay
- Christmas Bonus upon regularization
- Government Mandated Contributions (SSS, Pag Ibig, Philhealth)
- Health Insurance upon regularization
- Life Insurance upon regularization
- Yearly Salary Increase / Performance Appraisal